Saturday, November 22, 2014

"Love, Love Here We Are"

 
August 9th, 2014
My heart is filled with warmth like the sun that day. We had the most perfect weather, the best family and friends, for that I am thankful.  I loved our wedding and mostly the boy I got to marry. Your wedding day goes by so fast and it feels unreal, like time is just passing before your eyes. Thank you Lord for providing for Steven and I, for bringing us together and getting us through all things even today.













































































































































































































  So this was my wedding day, a day unlike any other. We had the most wonderful photographers, The Billings


"Love, love here we are."
-Pablo Neruda




No comments:

Post a Comment